With this Zoho CRM tutorial and WhatsApp you will be the master of your data
- Why do you need a Zoho CRM tutorial?
- What can you learn in a Zoho CRM tutorial?
- Maximize the potential with the WhatsApp and Zoho CRM integration
- To sum up
- 5 advantages of using WhatsApp in the education sector
- How to use a WhatsApp marketing strategy for education (with chatbots)
- Connect WhatsApp Cloud API with thousands of applications using Zapier and WOZTELL
How to convert your leads into sales with WhatsApp and Zoho
Zoho offers a comprehensive and customizable CRM platform perfect for companies and startups. It is a market leader in CRM solutions as it has tools to optimize sales, marketing and lead generation processes. So, what you need to get started is a Zoho CRM tutorial.
With Zoho CRM you can customize the platform, automate repetitive processes and optimize sales and approval processes. In addition, you can integrate it with WhatsApp to get the most out of these two tools.
But how can you get started?
In this article we tell you how you can do it to have all the information you need in order to boost your business sales.
Why do you need a Zoho CRM tutorial?
You may have used spreadsheets to organize your customer data and a WhatsApp Business account to talk to them. But your business is growing and you need more powerful tools to manage your data. It’s time to acquire a CRM like Zoho.
Getting started with a new program is always difficult, so starting to use it involves a learning process that we make easy for you in this Zoho CRM tutorial.
What can you learn in a Zoho CRM tutorial?
Zoho CRM and WOZTELL offer you many tools. Are you ready to start?
From the platform’s home page you can manage the tabs that appear at the top of the screen and modify them as needed, access the calendar, read notifications and much more.
As we told you at the beginning of the Zoho CRM tutorial, this tool is completely customizable as each business has different needs.
A restaurant is not going to have the same needs as a real estate agency.
Zoho CRM is divided into:
- Modules: one of the aspects that you can customize are the modules, which are the different groups that appear in the tab bar. Going back to the example from before, if you have a restaurant one of your modules could be “catering”, but this will not work if you have a real estate company that needs a “rental” module.
- Layouts: within each module you can create layouts to segment your leads, accounts or contacts into new subcategories. For example, within “catering” you could create layouts for “hotels”, “weddings” and “children’s parties”.
In each layout you can organize specific activities and processes. Also, you can assign CRM users to each layout as they need the information.
- Validation rules: you can also create validation rules to streamline processes. Let’s say your restaurant only offers catering service to hotels with more than 20 rooms, if the customer enters a lower number a message will appear saying “Sorry, we only offer catering for hotels with more than 20 rooms”
- Conditional layouts: you can also create conditions for your layouts to better organize your customers’ data. This way you can indicate that, if a client of your restaurant says that they are looking for a catering service for hotels, a field will appear asking for the number of rooms the hotel has.
A workflow is the set of actions that must be carried out when certain conditions are met. This is a process that can be automated by implementing some rules in Zoho CRM, so that you tell it that if X happens it must do Y.
Let’s look at the components of a workflow:
- Trigger: this indicates when the rule will be initiated. With our restaurant example the rule will be triggered WHEN a lead is created that meets the conditions.
- Conditions: conditions determine what aspects the lead must have in order for the rule to apply. For example, that the lead requests catering for children’s parties. You can choose more than one condition if you need to.
- Actions: now you must indicate what actions should happen when the conditions you indicated are met. It can be an immediate one, such as sending a WhatsApp message with different theme party options for kids, or a scheduled action if you need to follow up.
A sale goes through several stages from consideration to payment, and these stages will be different depending on the type of business you have or the type of service that lead is interested in acquiring.
In Zoho CRM you can create different sales pipelines that will facilitate the tracking and monitoring of processes in different types of sales.
In any business, different approval processes are necessary, from budgets and discounts to orders. Many of these processes can be automated as they tend to be repetitive. This way you increase efficiency and save time.
Let’s go back to the example of the restaurant that offers catering services.
Imagine that one of your employees prepared a budget for the wedding of a prospective client. In the sales process there were negotiations to reach price agreements, for example, a discount. Before getting to the payment you must approve the budget, then it would enter the approval process configured in your CRM.
Take a look at a sequence approach for this Zoho CRM tutorial:
Rules: with the rules you can specify when an approval process is required.
Approval actions: these are the actions that will occur when a registration is approved.
Rejection actions: these are the actions that will occur in case a registration is rejected.
When to execute: these are the conditions that indicate whether the approval request should be sent when creating or editing a record.
Who must approve: indicates who will be in charge of approving or rejecting the registration.
Now that we’ve introduced you to this Zoho CRM tutorial, let’s see how you can use this tool to increase your profits.
Related article: Chatbot vs. conversacional AI: what is the difference?
Maximize the potential with the WhatsApp and Zoho CRM integration
One of the great advantages of Zoho CRM is that you can integrate it with WhatsApp to have all your conversations in one place, and in WOZTELL we help you do it.
With the WOZTELL extension for Zoho CRM you can:
Create new contacts or leads automatically
Start WhatsApp conversations directly in CRM
Verify WhatsApp opt-out customers
Send WhatsApp templates
The first thing you have to do to integrate Zoho CRM is to install the WOZTELL extension.
Remember: you must have a Zoho account, a WOZTELL account and have configured the channels you want to use.
In WOZTELL we have prepared a tutorial in which we explain you step by step from the installation of the extension to the configuration.
Starting with the installation, here is a short video explaining how to do it:
Now that you have installed the extension you can start configuring it. From the settings tab you can choose the format of the phone numbers and channels you want to connect. Let’s see how you can do it:
Now that you have everything ready you can use all the features of the Zoho CRM + WOZTELL combination:
- Manage conversations on channels such as WhatsApp Business Platform, Facebook, Instagram or web-chats.
- Send push notifications on WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram.
- Offer customer service with a 24/7 chatbot.
To sum up
Getting started with a platform you haven’t used before can be difficult, but at WOZTELL we make it easy with this Zoho CRM tutorial to help you every step of the way.
With the tutorial in hand and the integration with Zoho CRM and Zoho Cliq, you’re going to become an expert of your own information.
5 advantages of using WhatsApp in the education sector
5 advantages of using WhatsApp in the education sectorÍndice FREE ebook: How to make the most out of WhatsApp in education FREE Download Want to know more? Let´s talk via WhatsApp! As the days go by, technology advances and our habits change. The way we...
How to use a WhatsApp marketing strategy for education (with chatbots)
How to use a WhatsApp marketing strategy for education (with chatbots)Índice FREE ebook: How to make the most out of WhatsApp in education FREE Download Want to know more? Let´s talk via WhatsApp! The way we communicate has changed, that is undeniable. The...
Connect WhatsApp Cloud API with thousands of applications using Zapier and WOZTELL
Connect WhatsApp Cloud API with thousands of applications using Zapier and WOZTELLÍndice FREE ebook: An Unfailing Guide to WhatsAppfor e-commerce FREE Download Want to know more? Let´s talk via WhatsApp! Zapier allows you to connect WhatsApp Cloud API with...