Here we tell you how to use your interview chatbot template on WhatsApp
- 1 A WhatsApp chatbot for the first stage of interviews
- 2 Step by step to implement this chatbot on your WhatsApp channel
- 3 To conclude
- 4 5 advantages of using WhatsApp in the education sector
- 5 How to use a WhatsApp marketing strategy for education (with chatbots)
- 6 Connect WhatsApp Cloud API with thousands of applications using Zapier and WOZTELL
Ebook: How to use push notifications on WhatsApp to boost your business
Have you ever wondered if there is a better way to get to know the candidates for a job offer than LinkedIn or e-mail? Well, we say yes! and the way to do it is an interview chatbot on WhatsApp.
The thing is in the conversational era WhatsApp is the king, even in professional conversations.
Download the template
A WhatsApp chatbot for the first stage of interviews
In the first stage of interviews you start to get to know the candidates, and what a better way to do so than WhatsApp. This interview chatbot is programmed to:
It is configured to work on the following channels:
- Present the job offers of your company with the position and a short description.
- Once the candidate chooses a position, the chatbot sends more information about it.
- Then, the chatbot asks for some basic data and requests the CV in any format.
- Finally, the chatbot asks a few questions and says goodbye to the candidate.
Step by step to implement this chatbot on your WhatsApp channel
When editing the csv keep in mind:
- Do not translate or change the columns’ names. Otherwise the chatbot won’t work.
- Texts in the title column can contain a maximum of 24 characters, including spaces.
- Texts in the short_descrption column can contain a maximum of 72 characters, including spaces.
2. Upload the json to the platform.
Click on Bot Builder > Import tree > choose the json and click import.
3. To upload the csv with the information go to DataSource and click + New Data Source.
You also need to create an additional DataSource so the chatbot can store the information.
4. In the Bot Builder go to Tree Manager, there you will find the Config Map.
When editing the csv keep in mind:
- DatasourceId: there you must paste the DataSourceID of the DataSource that will collect the information.
- Job_Offers: there you must paste the DtaSourceID of the DataSource that has the information about the job offers.
- Token: there you must paste a token that you have to generate (don’t worry, we will see how on the next step).
Remember to always paste the text between the quotation marks for the chatbot to work correctly. Always click on save so you don’t lose any of your work.
To generate the token go to the Settings tab, choose the Access Tokens option and then select the scopes WhatsApp: getFile y api:Admin. Then click on Generate and copy the generated text. Paste it on the Config Map in the corresponding field.
*The platform preferences must be on WhatsApp Cloud.
Chatbots are a great tool to improve communication with job candidates. Additionally, they can help you improve the management of the information and documentation you need for the selection process.
We hope you find this short tutorial useful and that it encourages you to implement a WhatsApp chatbot in your company’s HR department.
If you want to know other chatbot templates for Human Resources visit our template gallery.
5 advantages of using WhatsApp in the education sectorÍndice FREE ebook: How to make the most out of WhatsApp in education FREE Donwload Want to know more? Let´s talk via WhatsApp! As the days go by, technology advances and our habits change. The way we...
How to use a WhatsApp marketing strategy for education (with chatbots)Índice FREE ebook: How to make the most out of WhatsApp in education FREE Donwload Want to know more? Let´s talk via WhatsApp! The way we communicate has changed, that is undeniable. The...
Connect WhatsApp Cloud API with thousands of applications using Zapier and WOZTELLÍndice FREE ebook: An Unfailing Guide to WhatsAppfor e-commerce FREE Donwload Want to know more? Let´s talk via WhatsApp! Zapier allows you to connect WhatsApp Cloud API with...