What you can do with your WhatsApp Business API number
Tabe of Content
With WOZTELL and your WhatsApp Business API numbers you can do many things!
The main features are:
- Live chat with your customers using multiple agents (you can also manage multiple channels with our platform, not only WhatsApp).
- Send push messages to your customers.
- Create a chatbot that works 24/7 for you in WhatsApp.
- Automate messages with Webhooks or integrations.
In this post you will see what you can do with your Whatsapp Business API number:
- WhatsApp live chat
- WhatsApp push messages
- WhatsApp chatbots
If you don’t have your FREE WhatsApp Business Number, you can learn how to do it on this article.
WhatsApp live chat
With WOZTELL you will be able to manage your WhatsApp communications through our Live Chat integrated solutions like Zoho Cliq, Slack or Microsoft Teams.
You can receive and send text and multimedia messages from multiple WhatsApp numbers directly on these Live Chat solutions. Add multiple team members to the same conversation and assign tasks easily and quickly.
Additionally, you can manage other entry channels like Facebook Messenger, Instagram, webchats or Telegram in the same unified way.
This way, you will be able to manage all conversations in your preferred tool.
As an example, you can check this tutorial that explains how to connect Zoho Cliq to WOZTELL.
Send push messages with WhatsApp
With WhatsApp push messages you will be sure that your clients receive important notifications.
WhatsApp works this way: you can send text messages, media/documents, and message templates to your customers. However, you can only do it in the following scenarios:
1.- You can send customer care responses to user-initiated messages.
You can respond to user messages with any type of message within 24 hours of message receipt.
This 24-hour period is known as the customer service window.
There are no charges for these messages.
2.- At any time, you can send business-initiated messages to customers who have opted-in.
These messages are also called notifications, message templates, or templated messages.
When sending business-initiated messages, you are required to use a pre-approved message template, which can be text-based, media-based, or interactive.
In the case of notifications, you pay per delivered message.
Meta is in charge of pricing the messages based on how many notifications businesses send within each market . Pay progressively lower prices as message volume increases.
At WOZTELL we apply a small markup to these prices.
Over the past few months, WhatsApp has launched significant improvements to make it easier for more businesses to connect with their customers on WhatsApp.
All businesses can now engage opted-in customers across the customer journey with more types of messages, like product upsells or relevant offers.
To guide you a bit more of what you can do between WhatsApp and WOZTELL, we have some tutorials that explain how to work with messages and templates.
What are the basic supported message formats on WhatsApp? (Text, Image, Audio, File)
What is template message and how do you apply for it?
How can you send WhatsApp Template Messages
With more than 2 billion users around the world on WhatsApp, a WhatsApp chatbot allows you to connect with a wide range of customers and potential leads immediately.
By building a chatbot on one of the most popular social messaging applications, you can establish a brand presence in a space your customers are familiar with. Also, you will be able to interact with them further and build and strengthen customer loyalty.
A chatbot can help you create a communication channel where your users can reach your business on demand. Also, you will be able to visualize the data analytics of the messages you send and receive to optimize your messaging strategy.
Some use cases of a chatbot in WhatsApp are:
Creating an Account
- Customer’s information is crucial for ongoing engagement and conversion. Set up an account creation process in a WhatsApp chatbot for new customers!
- A WhatsApp chatbot guides customers through return processes, creating a convenient and personalized experience.
- Leave the repetitive and simple enquiries to the chatbot and let live agents for the more complex cases. A WhatsApp chatbot can also help to gather basic information from customers to speed up the process.
- Increase purchasing incentives by sending personalized promotions according to previous conversation records.
- Updating addresses can be hefty work with traditional communication methods of contacting customers one by one. A WhatsApp chatbot sends out updated information to existing customers easily in just one click. Also, it can automatically update potential customers throughout their conversations. It’s just that simple!
- Compared to browsing through the company’s profile, customers prefer to obtain information in direct ways. Simply contact your WhatsApp chatbot to get an instant answer.
You can build a WhatsApp chatbot through WOZTELL. To make things easier, we prepared a full tutorial about how to do it here:
This is only a small list of the strategies you could use with WhatsApp. Sign up for FREE and get your WhatsApp number to begin unleashing the power of conversations in your company.
Get your free WhatsApp Business API number to take your conversations to the next level