Let’s see how WhatsApp Business chatbot will function in your company. When we talk about the integration of chatbots and WhatsApp we are talking about a combination of two of the most powerful customer care trends today. On the one hand, we know that chatbots are a very useful technology for automating conversations with users. The world of digital marketing has been revolutionized by these chatbots. The same has happened in the field of customer service and sales.
They have been applied to landing pages and messaging applications. Since January 2018, 3 million companies have benefited from the WhatsApp Business application. The integration between chatbots and WhatsApp Business has been fantastic for companies. They have profited from improved customer and lead contact.
The automation of the conversations in WhatsApp Business has taken the attention in this channel to another level. This is very important for companies that have to manage large numbers of user interactions.
Uses of a WhatsApp Business chatbot in your company
Advantages of integrating a bot into WhatsApp.
WhatsApp is a well-known worldwide messaging application. It’s in more than 180 countries and is used by people from all social profiles and age groups.
- Smartphone users work with this more than 1 hour per day. On average it is used 2 to 3 hrs per day.
- Each user views their WhatsApp approximately 23 times a day.
- The message reading rate is extremely high. 73% of people who receive messages read it.
- It is the most cost-effective channel to be in the pocket of your users at all times, almost literally.
- You save a lot of money from creating applications to download that users then end up deleting. According to recent studies, people end up deleting applications 15 days after downloading them. This is showing you that is best to be within the applications that users do use. This way, you can do mobile marketing less expensively and more effectively. WhatsApp is one of the Top 5 most downloaded applications on the planet.
- Most users, over 75%, prefer to make inquiries through WhatsApp. More than any other medium such as the FAQ section of a website, phone, email, or SMS.
- More than half of them want to make direct purchases through this application. Automation technology makes it possible to integrate sales and marketing processes in the same interaction.
More advantages of WhatsApp bots
It is therefore certain that WhatsApp is a medium that provides great advantages for communicating with customers and leads. But how to handle a large amount of communications if not through programs like WOZTELL. This type of software manages to integrate WhatsApp into business management software. Among the virtues of this type of software, there is the possibility of implementing a chatbot.
The chatbot allows the improvement of the user experience and therefore their loyalty.
No more waiting in line to annoy customers and potential buyers. With chatbots, you can give instant automated responses. You can even make real-time trade confirmations. Keep in mind that over 80% of customers prefer to pay more in exchange for positive shopping experiences. Being able to give immediate attention at 24 hours a day, 7 days a week is a great advantage.
You will manage to optimize your business resources
The use of chatbots will allow businesses to save up to 30% since a large number of interactions can be managed without having to hire more people to handle these queries. There are studies that project for this year 2020 that 85% of customer interactions will be resolved without human interaction. Although this is a high projection and is difficult to reach, it is true that this is the trend.
Humans will continue to be involved in customer service interactions. But with the chatbots, the agents are going to have more tools to develop their work in a more effective way. Another advantage is that you can speed up the process of marketing nutrition by boosting sales. Through strategies such as click-to-chat, leads can be addressed immediately.
More information to improve user experience
By having more data to analyze, new strategies can be implemented in customer service, marketing, and sales as well as logistics. Because chatbots are great data providers by taking data from the same conversations. Everything is recorded so we can manage valuable inputs. For example, certain user profiles can be saved in order to provide offers with maximum customization.
You can obtain data like which products are the most consulted. What are the most frequent complaints? What suggestions or responses users make? All this is valuable to achieve innovations, upgrades in products, service and optimize marketing strategies.
If you are interested in enhancing your customer care strategy through WhatsApp Bots, WOZTELL can help you. Contact us now for more information.
Do you want to communicate with your customers in their favorite channel and boost your results?
With Woztell you can automate tasks, work with multiple agents and phone numbers and measure your marketing, sales, operations and customer service efforts in their favourite channel: WhatsApp.