How to integrate WOZTELL and
In this tutorial we are going to explain step by step how to integrate WOZTELL with ZOHO CRM and thus be able to manage leads and contacts from WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram or your website chat from ZOHO CRM.
To be able to perform this tutorial we will need:
– A free or paid WOZTELL account (if you don’t have one yet you can create it here).
– A ZOHO account with access to CRM.
Let’s get started!
STEP 1: Enable the WOZTELL extension
We will connect our ZOHO account with access to ZOHO CRM.
Click on the following link (direct access to the extension installer):
STEP 2: Configure WOZTELL in ZOHO CRM
Once the installation is finished, we will be able to access the configuration screen, where we can define the predefined format for the phone numbers and channels we want to connect to CRM.
This configuration screen can be found in the Zoho Marketplace tab and, within it, in the installed applications tab.
The first thing we will do is set the default format of the phone numbers in the most frequent country in our database.
We will define the most common prefix (by selecting the country) and the length in digits of the phone number.
In our example, we select the prefix of Spain and 9 digits as the default length. Click on “SAVE” to save.
This configuration is for ZOHO CRM to recognize WhatsApp numbers.
For phones that are not from the default country, we will have to save them in international format.
Click on “Settings” and within “Unknown conversations” we can select how we want these new contacts to be added to our Zoho CRM.
STEP 3: manage conversations in ZOHO CRM
Once the installation is finished we will be able to perform several actions in Zoho CRM.
The specific functionalities of Zoho CRM are:
- Automatically create new contacts and leads.
- Initiate a WhatsApp conversation directly within the CRM.
- Check and manage customer Opt-out for WhatsApp.
- Set up a welcome message for each channel.
- Send WhatsApp templates.
In addition, with WOZTELL, you will be able to:
- Manage conversations across various channels, such as WhatsApp Cloud API, Facebook,
- Instagram, e-commerce platforms, and webchats.
- Send push notifications on WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Provide quick assistance to your customers through a 24/7 chatbot that responds to all their
- Manage your WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, or webchat conversations using your own
- communication platform, such as Zoho Cliq.
Tutorial: How to Create a Flow with WOZTELL and Zoho FlowFREE ebook: How to convert your leads into sales with WhatsApp and Zoho FREE Download Want to know more? Let´s talk via WhatsApp! Leverage the power of Zoho Flow to seamlessly integrate WOZTELL with over...
Tutorial: How to connect WhatsApp to ChatGPT with WOZTELLIndexFREE Ebook: How to convert your leads into sales with WhatsApp and Zoho FREE Download Want to know more? Let´s talk via WhatsApp! In this tutorial, we explain step by step how to integrate...
Tutorial: How to integrate WOZTELL andZoho RecruitÍndice FREE ebook: How to convert your leads into sales with WhatsApp and Zoho FREE Download Want to know more? Let´s talk via WhatsApp! In this tutorial, we will explain step by step how to integrate...