Advanced survey chatbot on WhatsApp
How to use a chatbot to conduct surveys on WhatsApp and know your customers’ experience with your company
The opinions of your customers are essential, as they can help you make changes and improve the experience. But not only that, you can also find out what you are doing right to enhance it.
In other words, your customers’ opinions, both positive and negative, can help your business grow.
To know your customers’ opinions you include a survey on your webpage. However, very few people answer it.
Also, 72% of users think that surveys interfere on their web page experience.
You also send surveys via e-mail when a customer finishes their purchase. But the open and click rates are low.
As a result, you don’t get much feedback from your customers and you don’t know for sure what you need to improve and what you are doing right.
With this chatbot you can send a survey on WhatsApp for your customers to rate your services from 1 to 5 stars. All with a few clicks on their favorite channel.
WhatsApp open rate
WhatsApp click rate
To activate this chatbot you need to send a push notification or a message template during the conversation with your customer.
Keep in mind that if you are going to use a push notification your customer must have opted-in.
We also recommend you to keep your survey short, because your customers won’t want to spend a lot of time answering it.
Remember to give your chatbot a natural tone and include emojis to make it more dynamic.
Step by Step
2. Choose the advanced survey template and download it.
3. Once you have the file, go to the WOZTELL platform and click on Bot Builder and then on Import Tree. Select the file that you downloaded.
To be able to use your chatbot, you must link it to your WhatsApp number. To do this, go to Channels > Edit > Tree settings > New tree > choose the chatbot > choose the global nodes > Save
5. This chatbot works with two Data Sources. One with a csv with the questions and one to collect the information.
6. For the first one, edit the csv template with the questions you want to make and import it to a Data Source. Then copy the Data Source ID in the global variables.
7. For the Data Source that will collect the information, just create a new one and copy the Data Source ID in the global variables.
If you are more of a video person, here is a tutorial:
Knowing your customers’ opinion is crucial, and the best way to do it is with a dynamic and short survey on their favorite channel.
With this chatbot you will be able to know the opinions of your customers and get the information without any effort beyond configuring it.
Are you ready to launch your first push notification and see it for yourself?
Book a meeting to find out more