Chatbot for frequently asked questions level 2 in WhatsApp
How to use an FAQ chatbot with keyword association in WhatsApp.
In addition, because your agents are busy solving repetitive questions, they can’t devote the necessary time to the more complex issues.
For these reasons, you need a way to provide answers to frequently asked questions at your customers’ fingertips, without waiting times.
To try to solve as many of the questions asked by customers as possible, you create a FAQ section on your website.
However, there are a lot of questions and after a behavioral analysis, you realize that although the answers are there, not many users take the time to search for them.
They want to have them answered quickly and not have to make the added effort of browsing the web.
After searching for new solutions you discover that on WOZTELL there is a level 2 FAQ chatbot template ready to use on WhatsApp.
But what is a level 2 FAQ chatbot?
Well, unlike the level 1 FAQ chatbot, this chatbot works by grouping several questions according to the keyword typed by the user. That is, if your customer types the word “shipping”, the chatbot will respond with several options related to his question.
This way, you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
A level 2 FAQ chatbot makes it easier when your customers have questions:
- All in one place: They don’t have to navigate a web page to find the answer.
- It’s conversational: Your customers receive information through a conversation.
- It’s immediate: It eliminates waiting times for customer service calls.
- It’s dynamic: With chatbot suggestions, your customers will get to the answer they need faster.
- Available on their favorite channel: By linking this chatbot to your WhatsApp channel, your customers will resolve their questions on the channel they use the most.
- Available 24/7: No matter the time, your customers will get the answers they need.
It is important that your customers feel comfortable interacting with the chatbot. To achieve this, it is important that you give it a personality and that it has a natural language.
Also, make sure the answers are clear and not too long.
If the answer needs a more complex explanation, you can include multimedia elements or redirect to a blog article.
We also recommend including emojis to enrich the texts and make them more natural.
Finally, remember that WhatsApp is a conversational channel and that your customers will want to feel that they are talking to a friend: make sure that your messages do not sound “salesy”.
Step by step
Now that you know the benefits and some aspects to take into account when creating your chatbot, let’s see how to do it step by step.
1. On the WOZTELL page click on Template Gallery.
2. Select the FAQ level 2 template and download it.
3. Once you have the file, go to the WOZTELL platform and click on Bot Builder and then on Import Tree. Select the file you downloaded.
4. In order to start using the chatbot you must link it to your WhatsApp number. Go to Channels > Edit > Tree settings > New tree > Select the chatbot > Select global nodes > Save
5. In order for your chatbot to be able to answer questions you must have a database of keywords and answers in the Data Source. To make this database you must import a .csv file.
*This document has 6 basic columns
- Keyword group 1
- Keyword group 2
- Keyword group 3
- Live chat
**If the customer types a keyword present in more than one answer, the chatbot will show him the different options for him to choose the one that best suits their needs.
6. Copy the Data Source ID and paste it into the global variables.
7. In the global variables you can edit the name of your company and the Data Source link.
8. In each node you can edit the message you want to send to suit your needs.
With this chatbot your customers will be able to solve their questions in an easy and fast way with no waiting time.
What are you waiting for to start giving your customers an excellent experience?
Are you ready to launch your first push notification and see it for yourself?
Book a meeting to find out more