Level 3 FAQ chatbot for WhatsApp
How to use a category question chatbot to improve customer satisfaction
The problem of answering repetitive questions doesn’t solve itself? Or does it?
Thus, the reality is that no matter how much you add a FAQ section to your website, you are still going to be contacted with the same questions.
That’s why you decide to analyze the needs and problems related to your customer’s questions and you realize that:
- You must be available 24/7 to resolve questions.
- You must reduce or eliminate wait times.
- You have a high volume of customer requests with repetitive questions.
- Your agents are overwhelmed with calls and emails with those same questions and don’t have time to resolve the more complex issues.
To try to reduce waiting times and be available 24/7 you hire more agents to work in shifts, so that there is always a team answering calls.
In addition, you create a FAQ section on your website so that your customers have a place to ask their questions.
However, hiring more agents is very expensive and the volume of calls does not decrease.
The FAQ section on your website gets hits, but not as many as you expected.
You have treated the surface of the problem, but not the root cause. After seeing these results, you decide to look for another strategy.
With this chatbot you can answer your customers’ questions immediately and on their favorite channel.
Unlike the level 1 and level 2 FAQ chatbot, which work with keywords, this chatbot works with categories that you can determine through a simple document.
This means that instead of your customer typing their question, the chatbot will offer different options for the customer to choose the one that best suits their needs.
In the case of a technology e-commerce, your chatbot could offer the following categories:
- Mobile Phones
- Return Policy
If a user chooses one of them, the chatbot can offer subcategories and so on until it reaches the answer the customer is looking for.
Following the example above, if your customer chooses “Computers”, the chatbot can give the following subcategories:
For your chatbot to work properly, make sure your categories are clear, consistent and of interest to your customers.
Also, when writing messages, make sure they sound natural and conversational. This way, your customers will feel like they are talking to an acquaintance and not a robot.
We also recommend that your messages are not too long and that you use emojis to make them more dynamic.
Step by step
2. Select the level 3 FAQ template and download it.
3. Once you have the file, go to the WOZTELL platform and click on Bot Builder and then on Import Tree. Select the file you downloaded.
4. In order to start using the chatbot you must link it to your WhatsApp number. Go to Channels > Edit > Tree settings > New tree > Select the chatbot > Select global nodes > Save
5. For your chatbot to be able to answer questions you must have a Data Source with categories, subcategories, questions and answers. To make this database you must import a .csv file.
*This document has 6 basic columns
- Category 1
- Category 2
- Category 3
- Live chat
6. Copy the Data Source ID and paste it into the global variables.
7. In the global variables you can edit the name of your company and the Data Source link.
8. In each node you can edit the message you want to send to suit your needs.
Giving immediate answers to your customers is an excellent way to show them that you are there for them and offer them the best possible experience.
A good quality of service can increase your sales.
What are you waiting for to boost your sales with a chatbot that answers questions for you?
¿Estás preparado para lanzar tu primera notificación push y comprobarlo por ti mismo?
Reserve una reunión para saber más