Collect data and nurture your leads with a WhatsApp chatbot
How to collect your leads’ information and nurture them with automated messages on WhatsApp
There are many ways to nurture, some more effective than others, but it is important to know that the channel you use to do it will influence whether that leads turns into a customer or not.
That’s why you need to find channels that have a good open and interaction rate.
One of the most common ways of doing nurturing is through e-mail. So you decide to send messages sequences with information about your products, catalogs, e-books, etc.
However, the e-mail open rate is low and just a few customers interact with the content you send. So the conversion rate is also low.
With these results, you decide to look for another solution.
After looking through different solutions, you find out that WOZTELL has several chatbot templates ready to use on WhatsApp.
One of the chatbots is to collect leads’ data and then nurture them with automatic messages. All in a WhatsApp conversation.
But that’s not all.
With this chatbot you can schedule automatic messages with multimedia elements like videos, audios, locations, e-books and more. So you can let your imagination run wild and send different types of content to nurture your leads.
By using your leads’ favorite channel. Your messages will have an open rate of 98% and your leads will have the valuable content you send on their favorite device.
When creating the messages keep in mind your leads and their interests:
- Send them content that is of real value to them.
- Keep in mind the 24h conversation window when scheduling your messages so that they stay within it.
- Keep your messages short and dynamic, and use emojis and multimedia elements to make them richer.
Here you have some examples:
- Video: send tutorials, product demonstrations, interviews, tips, and more.
- Images: share infographics, tips, photos, illustrations or any other content in image format.
- Documents: send e-books, catalogs, templates, etc.
- Audios: you can send explications or short narrations.
- Location: send the location of your event or store.
Step by Step
1. On the WOZTELL web page click on Template gallery.
2. Choose the chatform + nurturing template and download it.
3. Once you have the file, go to the WOZTELL platform and click on Bot Builder and then Import Tree. Choose the file that you downloaded.
4. To be able to start using the chatbot you must link it to your WhatsApp number: Channels > Edit > Tree settings > New tree > Select the chatbot > Select the global nodes > Save.
5. To store the data, go to Data Source and create a new one.
6. Copy the Data Source ID and paste it on the global variables.
7. On the global variables you can set the number of hours between messages. For example, if you want 2 hours between messages, type 2.
8. The automatic messages of this chatbot work with WhatsApp templates. Here you can watch a tutorial on how to create them.
9. To add the templates to the chatbot go to the Response Section of the node and click on Update Message Template, there you can choose the template you want to use.
If you are more of a video person, here is a tutorial:
When it comes to nurture your leads, traditional channels do not always work. That’s why you should look for new channels where your leads already are to send your communications.
WhatsApp is the ideal channel to do it and turn them in customers. And with this chatbot is even easier to do so.
Are you ready to launch your first push notification and see it for yourself?
Book a meeting to find out more