Check-in and check-out chatbot
Keep better control of your workers’ clock-in and clock-out times with this WhatsApp chatbot.
This becomes even more complicated if you have a business where your employees have to go to different locations to serve your customers.
In the case of offices, check in and check out can be chaotic, as employees have to wait in line to swipe their badge and clock in or out. Especially during rush hour, this can cause impatience.
For employees who have to travel to provide a service, keeping track of clocking in and out is even more complicated.
That’s why every company needs a solution that automates processes and prevents your employees from having to wait to clock in or out.
The chatbot allows your employees to simply click a button and send their location when they arrive at the site, and then do the same at the end of their workday.
Since it works on WhatsApp, the check in or check out process is automatic so your employees can do it without waiting.
The chatbot automatically saves all the data and then you can export it in a csv to import it into the system of your choice.
- Improved performance.
- Automation and immediacy in repetitive processes.More information for the Human Resources department.
- Increased employee satisfaction by not having to use manual systems.
Here are some of the best practices to keep in mind when using this WhatsApp chatbot:
- Even if it is for internal use, it is important that you comply with WhatsApp policies. That is, first send a message that includes information about terms and conditions.
- Be clear about the purpose of the chatbot and help employees who need it to use it.
- Have a data protection policy. This way your employees will feel confident that the information they are sharing, especially their location, will not be used for purposes other than those stipulated.
With this chatbot you will be able to improve the management of arrival and departure times at work and what employees did during their workday.
This will help to improve the internal processes of your company and the performance of your employees.
Start using WhatsApp now to communicate with your customers
Book a meeting to find out more