Collect data in a WhatsApp chat
How to use a chatform chatbot on WhatsApp to collect data and know your customers’ problems
Whether your company is large or small, problems can arise with the products or services you offer and your support team must solve them.
We know this is not an easy task. The calls volume can be very high, and between calls from customers with frequent questions, and calls with more complicated problems, your agents can’t keep up.
For the frequent questions, you can use a chatbot to answer them.
But what about the more complex issues?
Seeing that the volume of calls is high, you decide to take two actions: you hire more agents to answer calls and you start offering e-mail support.
However, hiring more agents comes with a significant increase in expenses, which prevents you from investing in the growth of your company.
E-mails are a cheaper option. But, when you write to your customers to follow up with the issue, the response rate is low because e-mail doesn’t offer direct interaction.
After surveying your customers about their experience with the support service, you see the following:
- Waiting times on the phone are elevated.
- Many customers hang-up before they can be served by an agent because they don’t have
- time to wait.
- E-mails end up in the infinite list of unread e-mails.
- Customers want fast answers and direct communication.
- Customers want to use WhatsApp to communicate with companies.
After looking for new solutions you find out that with WOZTELL and WhatsApp you can create a chatform chatbot that collects your customers’ data and the information about their problem.
With this chatbot you and your customers win.
Your customers can tell you their problem in a matter of minutes, without waiting times and on a channel that offers direct interaction.
You will have the information you need in the WOZTELL platform data source, so your agents can look for the solution and give the customers the answer they need.
Pro tip: When you have a solution or an update for the customers’ problem, you can send them a WhatsApp push notification to let them know about the process. This will open a WhatsApp conversation that you and your customers can use if you need to.
Creating a chatform chatbot is easier than you think.
At WOZTELL we have created a ready to use template. The only thing you have to do is edit the message fields with what you want to say to your customers.
You don’t even need programming skills or technical knowledge. All you need to do is modify the texts and activate it on your WhatsApp channel.
Step by step
1. On the WOZTELL web page click on Template gallery.
2. Choose the chatform template and download it.
3. Once you have the file, go to the WOZTELL platform and click on Bot Builder and then Import Tree. Choose the file that you downloaded.
4. To be able to start using the chatbot you must link it to your WhatsApp number: Channels > Edit > Tree settings > New tree > Select the chatbot > Select the global nodes > Save.
5. To store the data, go to Data Source and create a new one.
6. Copy the Data Source ID and paste it on the global variables.
7. On the global variables you can change your company’s name and the Data Source link.
8. You can change the message you want to send on each node to adapt it to your needs.
When your customers have problems with their product or service, they want to know you are there to help them. And when they have to wait on hold for a long time they feel you don’t care about them.
With a WhatsApp chatform chatbot you eliminate waiting times. Your customers can tell you the problems they need to solve in an easy and fast way on their favorite channel.
Also, you can program a push notification to let them know when everything is solved.