Chatbot template for non-working hours in WhatsApp
How to inform your customers that you are not on business hours with a WhatsApp chatbot
And if these messages go unanswered, it can create a negative experience. Especially if they are new customers who probably don’t know your hours.
For this reason, it is important to have help to respond to these messages and inform your customers about your opening hours. But, if there is no one “in the office”… how can you do it?
To know the behavior of your customers, you analyze the messages that arrive outside your business hours. At the end, you realize that many opportunities arrive during those hours, but because you are not able to respond to them, they do not turn into sales.
However, having the financial resources to hire enough agents to cover the 24-hour schedule is beyond the reach of many companies.
In addition, there is a ready-to-use template in WOZTELL that you just link to your WhatsApp account and change the message of the reply to the one you want.
With this chatbot you can configure a message informing that you are not in office hours and the hours in which you attend. Additionally, you can set a number of hours in which the chatbot will not send new replies in case your customer keeps writing.
That is, if you set 2 hours your customer will not receive messages if they write during the following 2 hours. This way, they will not receive the same message over and over again.
When it comes to customer service, immediacy and friendliness are essential.
Immediacy is already covered with the chatbot. Now be sure to create a friendly message that assures your customer that they can find you available to help them during business hours.
Also, it is good to indicate when you will be available.
Since with this chatbot you can schedule a period when your customer will no longer receive a response, we recommend that you choose one that suits your needs and the behavior of your customers.
Step by step
2. Select the offline bot template and download it.
3. Once you have the file, go to the WOZTELL platform and click on Bot Builder and then Import Tree. Choose the file you downloaded.
4. In order to start using the chatbot you must link it to your WhatsApp number: Go to Channels > Edit > Tree settings > Off Tree > Select the chatbot > Select the global nodes > Save.
5. In the global variables you can edit the name of your company and the time you want to pass between each message.
6. In the node you can edit the message you want to send to suit your needs.
7. For the chatbot to work properly, you must set up your business hours in your WhatsApp channel, to do this go to Channels > WhatsApp > Business Availability > Activate the button > Set your schedule.
If you are more into videos, here is a tutorial:
When your customers write to you after hours and don’t receive a response, they may feel ignored, which will create a negative experience.
An immediate response, telling them that you are currently unavailable and informing them of your hours of operation, can make a difference and get them to contact you again at another time.
Are you ready to launch your first push notification and see it for yourself?
Book a meeting to find out more