Web bot on WhatsApp
WhatsApp chatbot to give information on the first connection with your customers
And showing yourself as a business that is available around the clock to serve them and provide answers can make all the difference.
Many companies invest a lot of time and effort to make their information available on their web site, but messaging channels as WhatsApp are making their way.
Although you have all the information about your company on your website, the information pages don’t receive too many visits and many users call to ask.
After the first contact you discover that many people don’t want to take the time navigating on your webpage to find the information.
Some reasons are:
- Lack of time .
- Need of immediate response
- Prefer other channels to solve their doubts
After a quick search you find out that at WOZTELL there is a chatbot template ready to use on WhatsApp.
With this template, you can send a message with a list button with all the relevant information about your company.
Here you have some examples of the information that you can give with this chatbot:
- Opening hours
- Return policies
- About your company.
This way, you can offer immediate answers to your customers’ inquiries on their favorite channel.
As this is the first time you are communicating with your customer, we recommend that you introduce yourself in a few lines.
On the list message include relevant information that might be of interest for a new customer and make sure it’s clear.
You can also include emojis to make your messages richer and more dynamic.
And always make sure your chatbot sounds natural so your customers feel comfortable in the interaction.
Hazlo paso a paso
2. Choose the web bot template and download it.
3. Once you have the file, go to the WOZTELL platform and click on Bot Builder and then Import Tree. Choose the file that you downloaded.
4. To be able to start using the chatbot you must link it to your WhatsApp number: Channels > Edit > Tree settings > New tree > Select the chatbot > Select the global nodes > Save.
5. On the menu node you can edit each option with your information. Configure the preferences to WhatsApp and scroll down to Responses, there you can edit the information on the content field of each message.
If you are more of a video person, here is a tutorial for you.
A menu-based chatbot with the most relevant information about your company can be helpful. With this tool you can start improving your customers’ experience.
Your customer will have the most relevant information about your company on their favorite channel. And the best of it, this chatbot will answer them immediately with the touch of a button.
Are you ready to launch your first push notification and see it for yourself?
Book a meeting to find out more