Unsubscribe from notifications with a WhatsApp chatbot that also informs you that no agent will contact you.
When your customers want to unsubscribe, it is important to give them a quick and easy solution: a chatbot is the way to do it.
No matter which ones, you must give your customers a great experience until the last moment to leave the door open in case they decide to come back.
That’s why you must have a strategy in place so that your customers can unsubscribe easily and quickly. Having this is essential to comply with WhatsApp policies and keep users happy.
In addition, it is essential to have a way to inform your customers that the number of notifications is only for sending information and that they will not receive answers from an agent.
To give your customers an easy way, you include an unsubscribe button message in every push notification.
However, since you don’t have an automated process to remove requesting customers from your communication list, your agents must do it manually. This is time-consuming and error-prone, so a customer who requested to unsubscribe may continue to receive notifications.
And if that’s not enough, many times they write to you at that number looking for answers or a solution to a problem, and when they don’t receive an answer, they may get angry and call to complain.
All this results in loss of customers and even penalties by WhatsApp if many customers report your number.
- Automatically unsubscribe customers who request it.
- Send a message informing them that they will not receive answers from any agent on this number.
In this way, you offer a quick and easy process for your customers to unsubscribe from your communications.
- We recommend that with your push notifications you always remind your customers that they have the option to choose to stop receiving notifications whenever they want. You can add a button to facilitate this.
- Set up a goodbye message to let your customer know that you are sorry to see them go and hope to see them again some other time.
- As for the message to inform that there are no agents available at that number, be as clear as possible. This way your customers will understand and there will be no room for confusion.
STEP BY STEP
- On the WOZTELL page click on Template Gallery.
- Select the unsubscribe + no live chat template and download it.
- Once you have the file, go to the WOZTELL platform and click on Bot Builder and then Import Tree. Select the file you downloaded.
- In order to start using the chatbot you must link it to your WhatsApp number. Go to Channels > Edit > Tree settings > New tree > Select the chatbot > Select the global nodes > Save
- For this chatbot to work you must configure a payload that must match the trigger. In this case, unsubscribe, optout, unsubscribe or cancel. The button must have one of these options.
- This chatbot has a single node and there you can edit the message you want to send to suit your needs.
- Once configured, the chatbot will automatically unsubscribe anyone who requests it.
- In the nodes you can edit the message you want to send to suit your needs. To do this, configure the platform preferences in WhatsApp Cloud. Then scroll down to the Responses section and in the Content field you can type the message you want the chatbot to send.
Giving your customers an easy way to unsubscribe from your communications is a way to provide them with a great experience all the way through.
With this chatbot, you not only make things easier for your customers, but for your agents as well. They no longer have to spend time manually unsubscribing customers who request it.
In addition, since this chatbot informs your customers that there are no agents at that number, they won’t be left waiting for an answer that won’t come.
Are you ready to launch your first push notification and see it for yourself?
Book a meeting to find out more