Integrating Facebook and WhatsApp Business ads enhances your marketing. Using WhatsApp to communicate with your customers is very convenient as many people have started using the integrated Facebook “click on WhatsApp” option. This allows them to integrate Facebook ads with Whatsapp as a call to action in their Facebook ads.
Let’s see what you need to know to get a business opportunity if you want to integrate WhatsApp Business into your ads. This way your users can make calls or send messages to your WhatsApp account.
The WhatsApp Business Benefit for Your Company
WhatsApp’s messaging service already has over 1.3 billion active users worldwide. The messaging service is already used by many companies for different aspects of running their businesses. It is the service of choice for organizing deliveries, managing customer relationships, and answering questions quickly and personally. Or for recipients to give an immediate response.
Maintaining all this management of your business from your personal account can be complicated. That’s why WOZTELL was created to integrate WhatsApp Business with your CRM, making it easier for businesses to do so.
Click on WhatsApp in the Facebook Ads
Now you can place a button on your Facebook ads that will direct users who click it to the action you decide on WhatsApp.
- You have the option of entering a lot of useful information for users, such as Physical address, company website, business hours, type of business, a personal logo, and a short description of the company. Use also the ways to automate, filter, and organize your messages.
- In addition, you can also clearly place your company’s image. WhatsApp Business is definitely a great tool for small and medium businesses to spread the word about their promotions. It is also a great tool for large companies that are at the forefront of communications.
We want to make it clear that thanks to WOZTELL you will have the peace of mind to comply with all WhatsApp Business standards and be able to work with ease. You already have all these aspects covered.
Here you have some tips to use WhatsApp Business:
Create automatic answers to the most frequently asked questions.
It’s a good idea to set up all of these incoming messages. This way you will have less trouble handling and organizing all the messages. It is also important to set up quick messages with information that customers may be looking frequently so that with a small command they can access this information without having to be vigilant in responding personally to these messages that may be repetitive.
Create labels to organize the conversations.
- WhatsApp’s Business Tag Management is a very useful tool for managing your customer conversations. Thanks to these tags you can filter and organize your conversations the way you want.
- You can create tags to manage and keep track of your buying cycle so that you can classify your customers at different stages of the sale. For example new customer, new order, payment pending, delivery pending, order completed. Or the cycle stations you manage in your business. This helps business people to keep track of conversations and to be more agile in transactions.
Or you can also integrate your WhatsApp Business in your CRM with WOZTELL and manage everything from a single place!
Promote one of your Facebook posts with the new WhatsApp option.
- Once your WhatsApp Business account is fully set up, it’s time to manage your Facebook ads. When you have selected one of your Facebook Page posts to promote, you can select the option to add a direct call to action button on WhatsApp. A button titled “Send a WhatsApp Message” will appear on the ad for users.
- After selecting the ad you want to promote, select the WhatsApp option in the “Add a Button” space. Once you have done this, space will appear where you will need to enter your WhatsApp phone number.
- Fill in the space and validate the number with the SMS that will be sent to your phone. Once the number has been validated, complete the other general parameters of your Facebook ad and you will be ready to manage your customers.
Manage your customers
Once you have finished integrating Facebook and WhatsApp Business ads, all that remains is to manage your customers. Anyone who clicks on your ad button will be able to send a message directly to your WhatsApp Business account and you can manage it from WOZTELL without having to leave your CRM.
When you have enough messages and information, you can verify the impact of your call to action on Facebook Ads from your own business software. With the help of these numbers, analyze what information users usually look for when using this service. Based on this information, update your messages, information and other settings to provide the best experience for your customers.
Talk to us now about WOZTELL take advantage of the integration of Facebook and WhatsApp Business ads in your own CRM.