Let´s take a look at the Email Marketing List Comparison vs WhatsApp Business List. In digital marketing, we have different strategies such as email marketing and more recently instant messaging through WhatsApp Business. Thanks to the latter we can quickly learn about people’s interest in our brand and provide notifications about the news.
But let’s take a look at a comparison between these two strategies that are widely used in online marketing. With its advantages and disadvantages as well as the good uses that should be made. So we can define with more information the best way to use email marketing and WhatsApp mailing lists.
What is a WhatsApp mailing list for business?
It consists of a list of contacts that are organized by means of a series of criteria that we can define. These are sent messages or multimedia files simultaneously. Beyond being a sending to several at the same time, the receiver sees it as something personalized or as an individual notification.
The e-mail list consists of the following:
They are a list of related contacts captured by different means and under the existing rules to which emails are sent. These emails can be sent massively by means of different tools. The notifications will also arrive at them in individual form without knowing that it has been a massive sending.
What we need to know about Email Marketing List Comparison vs WOZTELL List
- There are many advantages to be gained from both. As for WhatsApp Business, it is very easy to create the list if you have WOZTELL. In a short time, you can achieve a customized list with the contacts from your CRM.
- There are no limitations to create mailing lists as long as you make good use of them.
- We can have multiple segmentations such as by age, gender, place of residence, interests, etc.
- You can find out if the notifications sent by WOZTELL have been received. This way we can have data on the impact that our shipment has caused.
- It is good to know that it is necessary to have saved in your CRM the contact in order to send messages.
- As far as email marketing is concerned, this medium is and has been one of the most used in the sector. It has been in use for several years now and is the substitute for classic mail due to the great advantages it offers. It is easy to configure and there are several tools to develop and customize it for the use of your brand.
WhatsApp for business also allows making analytical studies to improve marketing campaigns based on what has been previous mass mailings.
It’s good to know that tools like WOZTELL allow you to have all this centralized in one place. In this way, you can integrate your CRM with WhatsApp Business and optimize its use to the maximum. In addition, just like email marketing allows several segmentations, WhatsApp Business used in your CRM as well. We could be sending many WhatsApp messages at the same time. However, you should always know the data protection policies to make good use of these tools. Something that with WOZTELL is insured.
In short: Email Marketing Mailing List Comparison vs WhatsApp Business
Both platforms have great advantages if the rules and good practices are followed. There is no doubt that tools like WOZTELL allow professional and business use like no other for what is the use of mailing lists with WhatsApp. Email marketing is still in place and differs from WhatsApp for business in the immediacy with which we can reach the customer. Undoubtedly, with WhatsApp, there are higher rates of openness so the trend for certain channels could be that for certain actions to be replaced by another channel.
As we said before, the most important thing is that with WOZTELL you will be able to manage everything in an easier and optimal way. In one place you will have all the management tools. You can use it for marketing campaigns, sales, logistics and customer service. In addition, you will give a serious and professional brand image. You will greatly improve customer service by having automated message tools to support the agents.
Apart from that, you will have access to data to analyze all communication channels that are developed with users. This way you will be able to obtain data to improve all these channels of your business. There are many advantages that this tool offers you. You can see more features of WOZTELL in this link and we invite you to contact us for more information here.