I. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
II. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
With regard to the purpose of cookies, we use the following cookies on this website:
- Analytic cookies: The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure website activity. In this sense, when the user accesses for the first time, a cookie is generated that will identify the user on future visits, always anonymously and with the aim of obtaining statistical data.
Likewise, as regards the entity that manages the cookies, this website uses:
- Own cookies: are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by WOZTELL SANUKER, SL (as editor of the website) and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies, understood as those that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
With regard to the period of time that they remain activated, we use the following on this website:
- Session cookies: These are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page and disappear when the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies: these are cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from several minutes to several years.
III. Information on third parties.
The user can obtain complete information on the third parties, as well as on any transfers to third countries that the third parties may carry out, via the links to their websites listed in the “Origin” section of the table. The user may consult the corresponding data protection and cookie policies of these third parties by means of the links.
We also inform users that the information obtained through cookies managed by third parties is transferred to India and the USA, these destination countries are third countries that currently do not offer an adequate level of protection within the meaning of the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR” or “Regulation (EU) 2016/679”).
We also inform you that WOZTELL cannot control and is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the terms and conditions and privacy policies of third parties, as well as any information that the third party does not provide in English. Likewise, WOZTELL is not responsible for the correct functioning of the links provided to the corresponding websites.
IV. Setting, disabling and deleting cookies.
To configure or disable cookies you can access our configuration panel by clicking on the cookies policy button on the bottom right hand side of the website, then on the “preferences” button and select your preferred option.
Likewise, the user may also delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself.
The way to access this configuration from the most popular browsers is as follows:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
– Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
– Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
– Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
This Cookies Policy may vary according to new legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Last update: June 2021