The use of WhatsApp Business must be regulated by a set of appropriate drills. This way we can be more successful in using this powerful business tool. We imagine that you’ve had some interruptions in the middle of important conversations or when you’re sleeping you get that annoying call or message.
It’s just that for all social, work or interpersonal relationships, rules of good manners have always been applied. These rules are usually applied in physical environments but also in the media.
So let’s look at some good practices for using WhatsApp Business with WOZTELL
This series of good practices can be summarized in a manual and you will see how important it is. This importance is based on the fact that this media has no less than 1300 million users in 180 countries. Just to see the dimensions of this giant, during 2017 more than 75 billion messages were sent. 13 billion images and 5 billion videos were sent.
Note that WOZTELL, the tool that integrates your CRM with WhatsApp for businesses already covers these aspects so in this sense you are covered. But it’s good to know the ways of good behavior.
- Reply to messages: leaving a message as “seen” can be considered as unkind. It may imply that the other person is unimportant. It is enough for the sender to delete the message to realize that the recipient has not read it. If you are busy it is better to read it when you have more time but you have to do it. This way, no misunderstandings or suspicions are generated.
- In relation to new contacts, it is always better to send a first message rather than a direct call. This way we can make a kind of introduction without being too intrusive. There are people who do not like to be called directly when it is not someone they know, let alone interrupted in some activity.
It is better to avoid messages outside the recipient’s working hours, depending on what time zone you are in
There is nothing worse than interrupting someone’s sleep for a commercial issue.
- Things to consider in groups. A group of people will have some facts and interests in common. For example, if you have clients or potential clients classified or segmented in your CRM, it is always good that WhatsApp messages will be sent through WOZTELL to these groups addresses and their related issues. Sending out of focus business proposals is not a good option. Remember that with WOZTELL you can always oversee all conversations and exchanges between your employees and your clients from your own CRM. In this way, you can control and see that everything is in accordance with the interest of the group and the company.
- Not leaving conversations halfway through is another recommended good practice. When you finish, you should say goodbye. If there is another matter to be deal with, you must give notice.
- The use of emojis should be another of the aspects to consider when developing good practices in the use of WhatsApp Business. Keep in mind that emojis can represent different things for each person. That is why it is good to know each contact very well before sending emojis. If even this contact is not well known it is better not to use them.
- Being in conversation with other people at the same time as finding yourself chatting and sending messages. Don’t do it because even if users don’t see you, they can still perceive it. Of course, there can be exceptions to the rule for important cases.
Avoid practical jokes, memes, and false news. In a business environment, this can only be done under certain very well planned parameters. Not in any way.
- Do not use too long audio messages. Besides exasperating the receiver because of its length, it can be in a place where he cannot hear it and requires spending too much data. Go to the concrete or call better.
- Not shouting is very important. Do not write in capital letters as that is like shouting. You can give importance to the text with bold letters and other ways to emphasize phrases and words.
- Be careful with spelling. Misspellings are a bad sign. Having good spelling shows respect and good taste as well as being polite. In addition, spell-checking devices are now available, so sending messages with spelling mistakes is considered inappropriate.
All these good practices to take into account when using WhatsApp can be monitored and implemented with WOZTELL. Find out now all the benefits of this integration, now available, ZOHO CRM and WhatsApp Business.